Water Damage Granite Bay CA, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 at 530-885-8085
At Haldeman Construction, WE MAKE IT EASY!
When your project begins, we immediately coordinate all parties involved, work closely with your insurance adjuster, and get the job moving right away. That’s it. Just give us a call and forget about it. We handle everything!
We Are Your Granite Bay Water Damage Restoration Company
Get Immediate 24/7 Response for all Flood Damage Cleanup & Removal
Haldeman Construction specialize in water cleanup and water removal. We will recommend the best and quickest way to remove water and restore the damaged home or business. Through restoring homes and businesses every day, we know that prompt action is required with any amount of water damage in order to prevent the formation and growth of mold and mildew in your home or business
We specialize in helping you recover and restore your property. Our job is to minimize the damage to your property by prompt and thorough action which will bring your contents and structure as close to pre-flooding condition as possible. We can restore wet carpets, contents and structural materials to pre-flood appearance or better. Call us for water removal now!
Our Water Cleanup & Water Damage Repair Process
- A trusted service team will be immediately dispatched
- Dispatched service team will inspect and assess the damage
- Water extraction, clean, dry and repair
- Insurance Coordination
- Complete Project Management
Water Damage Restoration is one of the most common homeowner’s insurance claims. The causes of accidental flood damage are:
- Bursting, freezing, and leaking pipes
- Faulty plumbing installation
- Malfunctioning appliances and ice maker lines
- Old roofing, damaged roofing, clogged gutters, and high-wind water intrusion
- Sudden and severe rain events
- Window leaks, window flashing failure, and gable vent intrusion
- Water heater failure
- Slab Leaks
- Toilet overflow
Our Remarkable Customer Service involves three simple guarantees:
- Communication: We pledge to keep all parties involved in pertinent decisions and important job details. We will also make ourselves available to you at all times, and return your phone calls and emails the very same day.
- Integrity: We take pride in being fair and accurate, in everything we do. We also insist on only the very best vendors, tradesmen, sub-contractors, and project managers. Our quality shows, and you’ll see the difference.
- Education: We believe in educating our clients, vendors, and adjusters about all construction issues, types of materials being used, special options to consider, and specific pros & cons of your repair job or remodel project. The more each party understand the job, the better decisions they can make about how to proceed.
Sewage Damage Cleanup & Removal in Granite Bay CA
If you have sewage damage, we also provide safe sewage cleanup and sewage removal. Raw sewage is difficult to cleanup and can be dangerous to your health, therefor needs to be handled by a professional. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your property.
Learn More About Granite Bay CA
Granite Bay’s population was 20,402 at the 2010 census, up from 19,388 at during the year 2000. Granite Bay is a primarily residential suburb. According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 21.6 square miles, of which, 21.5 square miles of it is land and 0.04 square miles of it (0.20%) is water. The place name, Granite Bay, is derived from a bay in on the east side of the town. The entire town is underlain by granodiorite of the Penryn Pluton of Cretaceous age, hence the geological basis for the place name.
Granite Bay is home to such attractions as the Granite Bay Activity Center.
We provide water damage services to Granite Bay CA including 95650, 95661, 95746.