Water Damage Wheatland CA, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 at 530-885-8085
At Haldeman Construction, WE MAKE IT EASY!
When your project begins, we immediately coordinate all parties involved, work closely with your insurance adjuster, and get the job moving right away. That’s it. Just give us a call and forget about it. We handle everything!
We Are Your Wheatland Water Damage Restoration Company
Get Immediate 24/7 Response for all Flood Damage Cleanup & Removal
Haldeman Construction specialize in water cleanup and water removal. We will recommend the best and quickest way to remove water and restore the damaged home or business. Through restoring homes and businesses every day, we know that prompt action is required with any amount of water damage in order to prevent the formation and growth of mold and mildew in your home or business
We specialize in helping you recover and restore your property. Our job is to minimize the damage to your property by prompt and thorough action which will bring your contents and structure as close to pre-flooding condition as possible. We can restore wet carpets, contents and structural materials to pre-flood appearance or better. Call us for water removal now!
Our Water Cleanup & Water Damage Repair Process
- A trusted service team will be immediately dispatched
- Dispatched service team will inspect and assess the damage
- Water extraction, clean, dry and repair
- Insurance Coordination
- Complete Project Management
Water Damage Restoration is one of the most common homeowner’s insurance claims. The causes of accidental flood damage are:
- Bursting, freezing, and leaking pipes
- Faulty plumbing installation
- Malfunctioning appliances and ice maker lines
- Old roofing, damaged roofing, clogged gutters, and high-wind water intrusion
- Sudden and severe rain events
- Window leaks, window flashing failure, and gable vent intrusion
- Water heater failure
- Slab Leaks
- Toilet overflow
Our Remarkable Customer Service involves three simple guarantees:
- Communication: We pledge to keep all parties involved in pertinent decisions and important job details. We will also make ourselves available to you at all times, and return your phone calls and emails the very same day.
- Integrity: We take pride in being fair and accurate, in everything we do. We also insist on only the very best vendors, tradesmen, sub-contractors, and project managers. Our quality shows, and you’ll see the difference.
- Education: We believe in educating our clients, vendors, and adjusters about all construction issues, types of materials being used, special options to consider, and specific pros & cons of your repair job or remodel project. The more each party understand the job, the better decisions they can make about how to proceed.
Sewage Damage Cleanup & Removal in Wheatland CA
If you have sewage damage, we also provide safe sewage cleanup and sewage removal. Raw sewage is difficult to cleanup and can be dangerous to your health, therefor needs to be handled by a professional. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your property.
Learn More About Wheatland CA
Wheatland is located on the Rancho Johnson Mexican land grant. A post office opened in 1866. Wheatland incorporated in 1874.
In 1888, Edward Duplex was elected Mayor, the first black man to be elected mayor of a Western United States city. His original barbershop stands today on Main street.
Wheatland was the site of the bloody Hop Riot of 1913, considered a notable event in farm labor history that left four men dead, a Wheatland constable shot, and martial law imposed before it was over.
Today, Wheatland is home to attractions such as Tom Abe Park.
We provide water damage services to Wheatland CA including 95692.