Water Damage Grass Valley CA, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 at 530-885-8085
At Haldeman Construction, WE MAKE IT EASY!
When your project begins, we immediately coordinate all parties involved, work closely with your insurance adjuster, and get the job moving right away. That’s it. Just give us a call and forget about it. We handle everything!
We Are Your Grass Valley Water Damage Restoration Company
Get Immediate 24/7 Response for all Flood Damage Cleanup & Removal
Haldeman Construction specialize in water cleanup and water removal. We will recommend the best and quickest way to remove water and restore the damaged home or business. Through restoring homes and businesses every day, we know that prompt action is required with any amount of water damage in order to prevent the formation and growth of mold and mildew in your home or business
We specialize in helping you recover and restore your property. Our job is to minimize the damage to your property by prompt and thorough action which will bring your contents and structure as close to pre-flooding condition as possible. We can restore wet carpets, contents and structural materials to pre-flood appearance or better. Call us for water removal now!
Our Water Cleanup & Water Damage Repair Process
- A trusted service team will be immediately dispatched
- Dispatched service team will inspect and assess the damage
- Water extraction, clean, dry and repair
- Insurance Coordination
- Complete Project Management
Water Damage Restoration is one of the most common homeowner’s insurance claims. The causes of accidental flood damage are:
- Bursting, freezing, and leaking pipes
- Faulty plumbing installation
- Malfunctioning appliances and ice maker lines
- Old roofing, damaged roofing, clogged gutters, and high-wind water intrusion
- Sudden and severe rain events
- Window leaks, window flashing failure, and gable vent intrusion
- Water heater failure
- Slab Leaks
- Toilet overflow
Our Remarkable Customer Service involves three simple guarantees:
- Communication: We pledge to keep all parties involved in pertinent decisions and important job details. We will also make ourselves available to you at all times, and return your phone calls and emails the very same day.
- Integrity: We take pride in being fair and accurate, in everything we do. We also insist on only the very best vendors, tradesmen, sub-contractors, and project managers. Our quality shows, and you’ll see the difference.
- Education: We believe in educating our clients, vendors, and adjusters about all construction issues, types of materials being used, special options to consider, and specific pros & cons of your repair job or remodel project. The more each party understand the job, the better decisions they can make about how to proceed.
Sewage Damage Cleanup & Removal in Grass Valley CA
If you have sewage damage, we also provide safe sewage cleanup and sewage removal. Raw sewage is difficult to cleanup and can be dangerous to your health, therefor needs to be handled by a professional. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your property.
Learn More About Grass Valley CA
Grass Valley, which was originally known as Boston Ravine and later officially named Centerville, dates from the California Gold Rush. When a post office was established in 1851, it was renamed Grass Valley the following year for unknown reasons. The town incorporated in 1860.
Grass Valley is the location of the Empire Mine and North Star Mine, two of the richest mines in California. George Starr, manager of the Empire Mine, and William Bowers Bourn II, the mine owner, donated mine property which became Memorial Park.
We provide water damage services to Grass Valley CA including 95945.